Saturday, January 28, 2012

Anatomy Is Now My Life :)

I realize it has been a while since I last posted.  Life has been crazy.  Two and a half weeks ago I started anatomy and I have been going no stop ever since.  I have been reading and diagramming up a storm.  Here are a few of my charts summing up arterial, venous and nervous connections in the thorax.  At this point I have these charts pretty well memorized, and I have been creating similar diagrams for the abdomen.

Thorax Arterial Flow
Thorax Venous Flow
Thorax Nerves
Anatomy lecture consists of a combination of learning anatomical structures along with an explanation of the developmental processes involved in creating those structures.  We also have lab time where we dissect the cadavers so that we can visualize the structures.  It is extremely interesting and there are tons of things about it that I would love to write about, I just have no time. :P

On a random side not, I did finish the angel project that I was working on over winter break, I just never got around to posting it.


Back to reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment